Mega Millions winning numbers for Friday, July 8, 2022
Is today your big chance to shine ?
Here are the Mega Millions winning numbers for Friday, July 8, 2022:
20 – 36 – 61 – 62 – 69 and Megaball 20
Megaplier was 3x
The big stake was an expected $410 million with a money choice of $230.9 million, as per the Mega Millions site
Super Millions drawings are held each Tuesday and Friday at 11 p.m. You can play the game in 45 states in addition to the District of Columbia and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
In the interim, the Powerball big stake is at $48 million with a money choice of $27.9 million for Saturday, as per the Powerball site.
As of not long ago, lottery victors in New Jersey were expected to be distinguished, however presently champs will actually want to remain unknown under another regulation that was endorsed by Gov. Phil Murphy.
Powerball, Mega Millions:These are the most fortunate states for big stake champs
Top Mega Millions jackpots
- $1.537 billion, Oct. 23, 2018: Won in South Carolina
- $1.05 billion, Jan. 22, 2021: Won in Michigan
- $656 million, March 30, 2012: Three winners in Illinois, Kansas, Maryland
- $648 million, Dec. 17, 2013: Two winners in California, Georgia
- $543 million, July 24, 2018: Won in California
- $536 million, July 8, 20116: Won in Indiana
- $533 million: March 30, 2018: Won in New Jersey
- $522 million: June 7, 2019: Won in California
- $515 million: May 21, 2021: Won in Pensylvania
- $451 million, Jan. 5, 2018: Won in Florida